Friday, February 28, 2014

Trial butterflies

I have a jury trial next week. It is not my first trial but it is my very first jury trial where my trial coach is the presiding judge. I am expecting a silent critique throughout the trial and will spend almost as much time worried about disappointing him with my 'performance' as I am worried about disappointing my client. It does not help that I believe, deep down to the bottom of my soul that my client should be found 'not guilty.' Not only do I believe he should be found 'not guilty', I believe the evidence is so blatantly clear that he is not guilty that a guilty verdict would be my cue to quit my day job. Literally.

(http://mygratitudelife.wordpress.com/2011/11/14/day-221-butterflies-in-your-stomach/)

Until next time,

Be blessed, be careful, never confess and never consent.

~LT

*******3/05/2014*******UPDATE

Case dismissed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment