Monday, June 1, 2015

Countdown to blast off

Well ladies and gents, it finally happened. I didn't think I would last a day as a Public Defender. Not only did I last a day, I lasted 3 years, 7 months and 2 days. My last day with the Public Defenders Office will be July 2, 2015. What will become of this blog, I don't know. I will still be a criminal defense attorney so in a way I would like to think that I will still be a public offender. I will see how the shoes fit in my new gig before I make a definite decision. I will say this much. It has been a HELL of a ride. I have learned way more than I ever knew I didn't know (say it slow, it will make sense). I have so many stories to tell and I know I have been neglectful in sharing this ride day for day with you. Before July 2nd my goal is to fill in some of the gaps so that my journey is more clear for those of you who care to learn about it.

With that being said: let the countdown begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment