Wednesday, June 17, 2015

"Countdown to blastoff" Day 8: Life

When you go through something, it alters you. Whether good or bad, this journey called 'life' is an ever-changing "Choose your own adventure" story. One where you can't always go back and choose the other option. The following video breaks my heart. I thought I was having a bad day because I made it all the way to work with two different shoes on and had to go out and buy some new ones that were not in my budget.

I feel petty now.

In the midst of any complaints you may have for the day, stop and give a moment of silence for the unnecessary, early and tragic death of Kalief Browder. Then try to make today a good day for someone else.



Until next time,

Be blessed, be careful, never consent and never confess.

~LT

No comments:

Post a Comment